Install Graphing Calculator
You will use the graphing program named Graphing Calculator (GC) extensively throughout the course.
If you have a registration number for GC,
- Windows: Download, install, and register the Windows
version of GC.
- The installation program should run automatically.
- If it doesn't run automatically, then:
- Download the installation program to your download folder and double click on the .msi file.
- Double-click on the GC icon. Enter the registration information that your instructor gave you (you will only need to do this once).
This registration code is good for one computer. Install GC on the computer you will use for this class.
- Here is a GC
(Windows) Quick Reference.
If you do not have a registration number for GC,